Mini Thermal Printer LMP201/MPT-II
Start by charging your printer's battery, just as you would charge your new smart phone.
The battery is low or there is no paper. Charge the battery or install new paper.
When the battery is fully charged, the red light will go off.
Make sure there is paper in the printer.
- Charge your printer battery. When fully charged, the red light goes out.
- Ensure you have paper in the printer.
- Power on, light is green.
- Turn on your phone, go to Settings.
- Turn Bluetooth ON
- Phone's Bluetooth should detect the Printer MPT-II. Code is 0000
- Here is the video of how to do the Bluetooth pairing....
- Download and install the Driver POS58.exe https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W81EBrOF5P2pMYv7RY_RsajUYSl_skYF/view?usp=sharing
2. Ensure that the Printer has paper and the battery is charged.
3. Update PC Windows as necessary.
4. Connect the Printer to PC by USB cable and turn the Printer ON.
5. In Control Panel, Devices & Printers... select POS58 Printer
6. Already run Printer Troubleshooter... It has found no error or fixed errors. It has set POS58 Printer as Default Printer.
7. Right click on POS58 Printer, click See What's Printing, click Printer, unclick Use Printer Offline
8. Right click on POS58 Printer, click Printer Properties, click POS58 Printer, click Print Test Page
- Turn off printer.
2. Make sure there is paper in the printer and battery is charged.
3. Press and hold on paper button, then press power on button as well
- The printer beeps and turn on green light and prints out self test
Video on how to do printer self-test:
Download this file PrintCfg.exe to your PC. Connect your printer to the PC by USB cable, and run the file.
Yes, please download and install this app.
Desktop Thermal Printer Z58B
For Z58B to work with PC by USB, please install this POS58 Printer driver in your Windows PC :
For Bluetooth, pair your Android phone with printer, 58Printer pin 0000